Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Day


Before we even get started here, I want you to know I don't get a choice where music is concerned. So when I mention the music I'm listening to, you can pretty much figure Meme put on the Bose for me. Usually all they ever listen to is 50's music ... something about their past and all the good memories. I have no idea what they're talking about half the time, but I'm a good listener.


I'm happy today because Meme told me I can write all my stuff in this journal. Meme has a lot to say and she tends to say it to me. Like I say, most of what she jabbers about is pretty much Greek to me but she feeds me so I tilt my head and perk up my ears, try to look interested. It seems to work because she always tells me how brilliant I am.


Anyway, I'll get into more of the heavy stuff later. I thought I'd start on on a light note so you could sort of get to know me a little .. see where I'm coming from with all this.
Sometimes Meme goes on about the country and politics, sometimes about travel, often about all the friends she has and what they mean to her. Good for her!!! Not many friends coming my way, that's for sure.


I hope no one will take anything I say personally. She feels what she feels and I really think she has a respect for other peoples opinions and views. Mostly she's a glass half full kind of person and always looks at the bright side.


So do I. Life is good. I get a nice Sleep Number bed to sleep on every night, 2 balanced meals a day, plenty of walks, lots of dog beds all over the house (3 at last count) and tons of love. What's not to like? Poppy takes me for the greatest romps. He runs trying to keep up with me and I swear one of these days he'll go flat on his keister but that's sure not my responsibility. At his age he really ought to start thinking about slowing down a little.


So that's it for today! Don't know how often I'll write here ... mostly when Meme starts off on a tear and fills my ears with all this rhetoric and I just have to let it out somewhere. In the meantime, woof ... see you around!


'Til next time ...

Molly

No comments: