Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Off to a good bark !!!


Right now Meme and Poppy are watching TV. They say it's something really important and interesting, but I can think of a lot more interesting things. I hate TV ... never saw any point to it. You can't touch the people or the dogs so what good is it?


Anyway, it was nice to get some comments from some of you from the other day! I was especially happy to hear from some of my fellow dogs. Someone said he's not a purebred ... who cares? We're dogs for goodness sake! It's the people who fuss over stuff like that ... as if it matters. Personally I make no distinction between mutts and purebreds ... one dog's butt is as good as the next is what I always say.


I have to confess a little misspeak the other day. Meme told me that when I exaggerate or even lie, it's better to just say I misspoke ... just sounds better. Anyway, I do think that for a dog I'm a pretty darned good writer, but the truth is I can't type so I have to dictate all this for Meme to type. I didn't want to make myself sound smarter than I actually am. But as one of my Aunts always says .... Hey!!! I'm a Dog!!!


Also, I'm adopted ... born from her heart Meme always says. She doesn't even know that in reality she didn't pick me ... I picked her. Yup, it's true! I was living with my littermates, my Mom and my Aunt and her litter in Daytona Beach when Meme came to visit with her friend. She picked me up and held me close and I just liked her. So I nuzzled her neck .... that's a trick we all learn from our Moms as puppies!!! Just nuzzle the neck and you've got a home for sure! Sure enough, 4 weeks later she came again and drove me home.


So far my blog has been all about me, but I told Meme I thought she wanted me to talk a little about the stuff she tells me. So we will get to that. But I thought we'd start out light and easy so you get comfy with me.


Until next time!!!
Molly

No comments: