Friday, April 11, 2008

Trouble's A'brewing!


Uh oh! Meme's on one of those rants I told you about. She says she's been thinking. I say that's dangerous. She watches all this TV and between you and me I'm not sure it's really good for her. Sometimes in the morning I have to jump off the bed because she's screaming at the television.


And that upsets me because it's one of my favorite times. Meme and Poppy drink their coffee and watch morning TV. I could care less about the show as I've said before, but I like when I know where these folks are ... makes me feel secure.


Anyway, here's the thing. This morning, as usual, they were watching politics. Seems some man who's pretty well known, President Clinton, was talking about a story that died out a couple of weeks ago. I think Mrs. Clinton misspoke about something.


So now he says the reason she misspoke is because it was 11:00 at night, she was exhausted and she is 60 after all, so she just messed up. And that got Meme to thinking ..... even if it was 11:00 at night when she misspoke (and it wasn't) if she's tired and confused at 11:00 at night and she's elected President, how is she going to handle that 3:00 in the morning phone call she's always talking about?


I have to say I think Meme has a point! 'Til next time.


Molly

No comments: